Beef protein «BELPRO» TU BY 700049410.005-2011
Concentrate of connective tissue proteins (functional beef protein) is an absolutely natural and useful product, not containing any additives, made from high quality beef raw materials.
The relevance of the use of functional beef proteins is due to the need for systematic improvement in the quality and competitiveness of the final product.
Adding functional proteins to meat products, allows the manufacturer to reduce the cost, while improving the quality, improving the taste and texture of the finished product.
Concentrate of connective tissue proteins «BELPRO» is made from beef soft collagen-containing raw materials, which is delivered from places safe for dangerous and quarantine diseases of animals and allowed for processing by the state veterinary service.
JSC «MOGELIT» produces only pure protein, without additional additives and impurities. Concentrate «BELPRO» is manufactured using exclusively thermal and mechanical technologies, it is not genetically modified, meets all safety requirements.
Concentrate of connective tissue proteins «BELPRO» is used in the production of semi-smoked and boiled sausages in hydrated or dry form, as well as in the form of a gel-form.
The use of the concentrate of connective tissue proteins «BELPRO» has a number of advantages:
- has a high water binding capacity
- allows processing low-grade raw materials and replacing expensive meat raw materials
- improves the structure of the finished product by creating a protein matrix
- increases the shelf life, as well as the density and solidity of the finished product
- the finished product receives an elastic consistency and good cold cutability
- reduces the loss of weight of finished products during heat treatment and storage
- improves the taste characteristics, quality characteristics and nutritional value of the final product
- allows to receive an even, beautiful pattern on the cut of boiled and boiled-smoked sausages
- possibility of use in the production of Halal products
- does not contain GMO
The use of protein concentrate, along with the preservation of quality indicators and the increase in the nutritional value of meat products, significantly reduces its cost and gives an opportunity to improve economic performance by reducing the cost of raw materials and increasing profitability of production.
The level of replacement of meat raw materials, the way of using beef protein «BELPRO» and the degree of its hydration depends on the set goals, and the recipe used.
Technological properties of the concentrate of connective tissue proteins «BELPRO»:
- Hydration in hot water is 1:30
- Hydration in cold water is 1:10
The concentrate is packed in polypropylene bags with a net weight of 10 kg.
When transporting, loading and unloading the concentrate should be protected from atmospheric precipitation and direct exposure to sunlight. It is allowed to transport the concentrate at a temperature not higher than 44 °C for no more than 60 days.
The concentrate is stored in dry, clean, well-ventilated warehouses that do not have an unpleasant odor at a temperature of no higher than 25 °C and a relative humidity of not more than 70%.
Shelf life - 3 years from the date of manufacture.